Monday 15 October 2012

The most beautiful park I’ve ever seen... [Cel mai frumos parc pe care l-am văzut vreodată...]

The most beautiful (and anti-consumerist) park I’ve ever seen…

…is the Caffarella Park, in Rome (a bit of it in the 2nd pic), Italy.


Briefly mentioned before on MunteanUK, I think it is…

…one of the most wonderful places in the world.


Of course, I haven’t seen too many countries of the world…


…thus not quite so many parks :-(


However, I dare holding on to my opinion.


There are several pedestrian alleys and bicycle paths...


...albeit unpaved and unmarked (11).


Some sheep (7), and a farmhouse (6, 8) from the 1500s.


Some villas (12) and ruins (4) from the time of the Romans.


And at least one metal bridge and a metal water pump.


Everything else is almost completely natural, unspoilt, peaceful.


As it has been just made by God.

[For all the posts on this blog go to/Pentru toate postările de pe acest blog mergi la: Contents/Cuprins]

1 comment:

Cristian said...

Într-adevăr este frumos, nu doar că este în Roma.